Outpatient Treatment Services
Amicus House provides comprehensive Outpatient Services.
The program curriculum is a rotating twelve week life skills building concept that includes:
- Biology, Psychology, and Sociology of Addiction
- Spiritual Component of Addiction
- Family Orientation and Family Communication Group Session
- Employment Education
- Acceptance and Control and Conflict Resolution
- Resentment and Expectations – The Trust Walk
These educational groups will be presented in such a way to allow clients to enter the twelve-week cycle at any interval.
In addition to the educational component, clients will receive group counseling and individual counseling on a weekly basis and random urinalysis testing throughout the treatment program.
Amicus House Inc. has built a reputation and will continue our commitment to uphold the strictest of accountability and reporting to maintain a level of integrity the community has come to expect from us.
Cost: $2400.00 for twelve week curriculum