PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WHEN ENTERING:
- One week’s worth of clothing:
- 3-4 pairs long pants (i.e.: sweats/jeans) AND 3-4 pairs of shorts (depending on weather), totaling at least but not more than 7
- 7 pairs socks
- 7 pairs of underwear
- 7 shirts
- 1 pair of tennis shoes
- 1 pair of slippers/flip flops
- 1 warm jacket (depending on weather)
- (If you have any Court matters, please bring something appropriate to wear to Court.)
- Toiletries (i.e.: Cosmetics, toothbrush & toothpaste, shampoo, shaving gear, personal bar soap, etc.)
- 30 day supply of any and all medications.
- Payment for any fees that will be required for your entry.
- Stationary and stamps, if planning on writing family and/or friends.
- Any 12-step literature, notebook, pens/pencils and a book or two only (You will not have a lot of time for pleasure reading.)
- You may want to bring: coin or calling card for payphone; cash or card for incidentals during store runs.
ITEMS SPECIFIC TO RESIDENTIAL/PRIMARY TREATMENT (BUENA VISTA ADDRESS)
- Washer, dryer and laundry soap are provided. Bed linens, blanket(s), pillow, and bath towel are provided.
- Cell phones, ipods, laptops, and bicycles are NOT allowed in Primary/Residential.
- Automobiles are not allowed so please prepare to have someone bring you and your belongings.
ITEMS SPECIFIC TO TRANSITION/WORK RELEASE (ADDRESS OTHER THAN BUENA VISTA)
- Washer and Dryers are coin operated, bring quarters and laundry soap.
- You will need to bring all bedding items (sheets, blanket, pillow) and bath towel.
- Cell phones, ipods, laptops, and bicycles are allowed in Transition/WRP only.
- Groceries for first week or at least a few days until you can go shopping.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT ANY LOCATION:
- Drugs, paraphernalia, alcohol, AND/OR weapons. (Exception: staff approved prescription medications.)
- Mouthwash or magazines.
- Clock radios, desk top computers, TV’s, radios, CD players, etc.